How to wash this wig:
- Detangle the knots carefully by using a wide tooth comb. Be sure to not pull or drag the fiber too hard as it may break or pull out.
- Fill a bowl with COLD water and mix in a capful of shampoo.
- Let the wig soak in the bowl with cold water for 5 minutes. Do not wring or squeeze the wig.
- Drain all the soapy water from the bowl and refill it with fresh COLD water so the soap gets removed from the wig. Set bowl aside.
- Put the wig on the side
- Apply conditioner directly to the wig, starting from the roots and stroking downwards.
- Leave the conditioner in the wig for 5 minutes.
- Immerse the wig in the bowl with the fresh cold water to get most of the conditioner out.
- Place the wig in a folded dry towel and pat it dry, making sure not to wring or squeeze it.
- Remove from towel and gently shake the wig to regain its style.
- Let it air dry on an object that lets the hair flow down naturally.